Sunday, May 13, 2007

#14 Guest-Momster

Momster is Irene Nam who is a writer, wife and mother of twin boys. She lives in beautiful Paris and takes amazing polaroids. Currently she's working on a book project. Go check out her blog here.

*editorial-Her clean blog template inspired me to completely change mine. Thank you Irene!


1. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color changes all the time. today I love light green.

2. Who is your favorite artist?
I have so many. Right now, I really enjoy Marc Chagall's work.

If you were a painting, which one would you be? Why?
Marc Chagall's "Amoureux de Vence" or "The Lovers". I love the colors and that Chagall paints lovers in each other's embrace. I love the sense of safety and peace that this image always gives me. But I think I would rather be a black and white photograph, or a Polaroid photo like this one .

Photo by fernandadesu



1 comment:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

Ah, man, I want to go to Paris and work on a book project! Or any project. Hell, I'll clean houses if I have to!