Monday, April 2, 2007

#5 Guest-Miss A

What can I say about Miss A? I have known her since the day she was born. She's one of my nieces. She's a free spirit and a brainiac. Currently she lives and attends Veterinary School in Grenada.







1. What is your favorite color? Blue


2. Who is your favorite artist? Monet and Dali


3. If you were a painting, which one would you be? Why?

Van Gogh's Starry Night, specifically, the sky. Its so uninhibited and free. I can't look away from it, its mesmerizing.


4 comments:

JC said...

I love Starry Night. Not surprising since I love Van Gogh!

paintergirl said...

Did I not JUST say this would be a painting I would be? I cried the first time I saw it because it's so beautiful.

Does anyone ever see emotion on people's faces in a gallery or museum? I'm the one crying or smiling or gasping in wonderment. People around me are so stoic, as if the see this sort of thing everyday. We need more cheeleaders.

Unknown said...

Aww...pg, you must be fun to go to the museum with! I love this one too...I think vangogh is amazing and a very interesting story. PBS has a show about his life and times. Very good.

mary bishop said...

PG - I get looks and not nice ones when I go to museums because I show emotion if I see a painting that overwhelms me...I just can't keep it in.

Can you love art with pursed lips and a flat expression?