Tuesday, April 3, 2007

#6 Guest-LaurenBove

Laurenbove is the first blog I started visiting and commenting on years ago. Bless her for commenting back and introducing me to some other bloggers. She's a crazy mama and wife and lives about 2 hours from the big apple.



1. What is your favorite color? This reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Pink, no red, no, blue...ahhhhhhh......


2. Who is your favorite artist? Pablo but of course.


3. If you were a painting, which one would you be? Why?

The old guitarist is my absolute favorite...but I don't want to be it. Uh, Mother and Child and Four Sketches is so cozy and sweet and I could hold my baby forever...and my hands look so elegant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me, sweetie! I'm deeply honored and amazed.

Merci merci merci!

Poem for you at my place.

xo