Wednesday, March 28, 2007

# 2 Guest-Stepping Over the Junk


Stepping Over the Junk is a new blog friend of mine. She is a west coast girl transplanted in a coastal New England town. She's a painter and a mommy of 2 girls.



What is your favorite color? Cobalt Blue
Because it can be the sky or water and it is refreshing to me.


Who is your favorite artist?
My dad's sweetheart/girlfriend in Venice Beach, CA
But I also really like Lotte Klaver

If you were a painting, which one would you be? Why?
Monet's "Springtime"
Just because. It reminds me of being barefoot and the change from depression to light and more freedom outdoors with the kids.


3 comments:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

YAY ME!

paintergirl said...

There you are! I love the Dutch artist you picked.

Jocelyn said...

I love Stepping's blog! Thanks for featuring her here.