Thursday, March 29, 2007

# 3 Guest-JC

JC is a is a fellow comrade in blog world.
He's the man from the big state of Texas. A photographer, movie aficionado and soon to be librarian.





1. What is your favorite color? Green

2. Who is your favorite artist? Van Gogh

3. If you were a painting, which one would you be? Why?

I would be The Scream by Munch. The look on that face, it could be a couple of different things. Is it surprise or anguish? Or terror? Just like life, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference, and sometimes it's all of them at once. The Scream captures how I feel on some of my down days. It's what the inside of my head looks like.




4 comments:

JC said...

Hey, that's me! Far out.

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I am totally laughing that we're all like "YAY ME!" and "Hey, that's me!"

I feel like a little kid. Yay.

Jocelyn said...

Yay, y'all!

And you can't go wrong with Van Gogh. I'm wid ya.

paintergirl said...

jc-It's cool man. One of the paintings I would be is "Starry Night".

stepping-I love that you all ove it.

jocelyn-You're next?